Question on spa "port pricing"

RedLightVegas

I know that spa treatments are usually a little cheaper (or have some minor extra perks) when you're in port. My husband and I are going to do a spa day on the day we get to Nassau since we've been there so many times and don't really care about getting off the boat.

Question is, we don't dock until noon. If we make a spa appointment for lets say 10:30am, would that still be rated as a "port day" massage? Or would they consider that "at sea?"

I know on Carnival they run port day specials but from what I heard with NCL they only add 10-15mins to your massage for free since you're in the port. Is this true or are there other difference between sea and port?

I know that spa treatments are usually a little cheaper (or have some minor extra perks) when you're in port. My husband and I are going to do a spa day on the day we get to Nassau since we've been there so many times and don't really care about getting off the boat.

Question is, we don't dock until noon. If we make a spa appointment for lets say 10:30am, would that still be rated as a "port day" massage? Or would they consider that "at sea?"

I know on Carnival they run port day specials but from what I heard with NCL they only add 10-15mins to your massage for free since you're in the port. Is this true or are there other difference between sea and port?

You would be fine with booking a 10:30 a.m. appointment.

NCL runs port day specials. They will be advertised in the Freestyle Daily. I have seen all kinds of offers from the typical pick three for $99 or pick five for $XXXX.

Archived