Just off the Breeze from Feb 16th cruise.. here's the good and the bad!

martini_guy

Yes that's right! The said that there was 5 spots left for the whole rest of the cruise at the very first annoucement on the first night, and those times were all 9 or 9:30. Seems that now you can book before going on the ship that everyone books early.

Another reason could be is that the steakhouse looks to be much smaller than the Dream or Magic.

I was on this sailing as well and the same thing happened to my wife and I with the steakhouse....lesson learned! Also, I agree 100% on the liquor selection in the gift shop, it was pretty pathetic! I wondered if it they change inventory based on on itinerary. I will find out in 88 days! Going back on the Breeze to St. Thomas, St. Martin, Grand Turk, and San Juan! We can't wait!

We were on this cruise too. I agree with most of what you had to say as well. We also had a really hard time getting drinks at dinner....have they cut down on drink waiters in the main dining rooms? The lido buffet for lunch and breakfast was just okay. I am so glad that there were other places to dine for both lunch and breakfast!! We ate in the main dining room 7 out of 8 nights and didn't find the food that great. The meat was questionable.... The italian restaurant was fabulous!!!!! If we were not traveling with kids and in a large group I am thinking we would of dined each evening in the italian restaurant or the steakhouse. We also had a great time on the cruise and will probably sail with Carnival again in the future. I have also enjoyed our cruises on Royal and Princess so I am sure we will be sailing with them again too.

When you had dinner in the Italian restaurant, was it crowded or not too bad? We're planning on eating in there at least once.

Archived