Can anybody tell the good and bad of the Glory.

cuthbert732

See if you can get one of the L balconies. We had 7434 on our cruise and loved it. The balcony is huge. My wife took some photos if you check out her review linked below. Let me know if I can be of any other help! We loved the ship!

Thinking about booking the Glory the intinerary looks good for Nov of this year.Have anyone booked the balconys which ones do you like this will be my first balcony been a ocean view girl.The Breeze looks very good just can't decide.

On the Glory we had an Aft balcony. It was less wide, but deeper then the side balconies.

On its sister ship Liberty (exact same layout) we had an aft corner balcony. It was wider then side balconies and wrapped around the side of the ship. That way we always had sun or shade during the day, and could catch a breeze on the side.

We like aft balconies, but have no problems at all with side balconies. If you go aft, try to be at least 2 floors below the lido deck. On the Liberty we had the deck right below the lido. We got lucky that folks were quiet, but if they move chairs around, it was quite loud.

Archived