When does your VIFP status change?

BobbyD

On your next cruise you should turn gold. On our recent Magic cruise we were to turn gold but we were given red cards. Once on board guest services straitened it out and printed us gold cards.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

On your next cruise you should turn gold. On our recent Magic cruise we were to turn gold but we were given red cards. Once on board guest services straitened it out and printed us gold cards.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Let me make sure that I understand this. I currently have 21 days sailed. We are sailing on The Dream in June. I will qualify for gold 4 days into this cruise. Will I remain red until I cruise again, after the June sailing, or will I have a gold card on this upcoming cruise? :confused:

If you will hit day #25 at some time during your upcoming cruise, you should be automatically be GOLD at embarkation for that entire cruise. Check your Cruise Documents on Manage My Cruise and in there it should indicate you are Gold for that cruise. If it doesn't, check your Past Cruises and make sure all of them are listed. If not, get on the phone and get it all straightened out before your cruise.

If you will hit day #25 at some time during your upcoming cruise, you should be automatically be GOLD at embarkation for that entire cruise. Check your Cruise Documents on Manage My Cruise and in there it should indicate you are Gold for that cruise. If it doesn't, check your Past Cruises and make sure all of them are listed. If not, get on the phone and get it all straightened out before your cruise.

Thank you so much for your answer!

And thank you OP for asking the original question. I have been wondering about this. :D

I have 24 points going into this next cruise. Will I achieve Gold status on the cruise (25 points needed) or will it happen on the following cruise?

We were "in the same boat" as you on our recent Conquest cruise.

We received gold cards at embarkation, since we would achieve gold status DURING that cruise.

Archived