Tried the RHAPSODY Dining Package?

Hi all

I've just been trolling the options for our up-coming cruise to Fiji and found where there is a Dining Package offered for $23.25 which covers Chops Grill, Giovanni & Izumi.

Has anyone taken advantage of this package? :confused:

If so, would you recommend it to others?

Thanks!

Gae

Gae

Yes we tried these restaurants on rhapsody and they were very good, especially Chops Grille and Giovanni's .... If the price is for the three then it is very good so grab it while you can, as your date gets closer they disappear. I paid $50 per person for just two of them last year! Not a sushi fan so didnt try Izumi.

Bought the package on board last cruise on Rhapsody. Loved it and thought it great value.

The food in all was five star - and the service absolutely brilliant. I would definitely recommend!!!

I just purchased the package for our group of 6 as a "Pre-boarding" booking and had to pay up-front for the 6 of us. :eek:

Didn't realise that I'd have to do that but hopefully the other 5 won't take too long to pay me back!

Gae

I just purchased the package for our group of 6 as a "Pre-boarding" booking and had to pay up-front for the 6 of us. :eek:

Didn't realise that I'd have to do that but hopefully the other 5 won't take too long to pay me back!

Gae

Oh I hope not too! We had specialty dining on the Radiance and I am assuming it is similar - it was excellent!

Archived