Carnival contest was legit!!!

tgunn1978

Congratulations!! I won too. Waiting for my card to come too. It seems that yours came faster than the 8-10 weeks the confirmation email stated. So I should be getting mine any day now!! These prizes certainly worked out well for Carnival, we weren't planning on doing another cruise in one year but we booked this morning on the Pride so with the sale and the $1,000 we couldn't go to OC MD for a long weekend this cheap!!! I am super excited!! I have never won this much in my life. If I win $100 on a slot machine or $20 on a scratchy I am thrilled!!

CONGRATS!!!! We never expected to win either, but we did! So excited to take $1000.00 off of our cabin. That frees up $1000.00 worth of fun money to take with us! And yes, they told us 8-10 weeks, but sure enough,...it arrived yesterday!:)

Pretty much. I'll go back to basking. Everybody who cruises on Carnival is a winner! :)

I didn't think your post was offensive SS. I think you are correct. So many CC members seem to troll these posts, just to take stabs at Carnival Cruise Lines, and our wins in their contest has sparked a fire in many of them! Haters will be hatin!;)

Winning a $1,000 prize...how cool is that?!:) A big congrats to all of the winners and enjoy your winnings. And as far as paying on that 1099...that's next year's problem!:rolleyes:

An extra $1,000 in your pocket is still $1,000 - no matter which way you slice it.:cool:

Winning a $1' date='000 prize...how cool is that?!:) A big congrats to all of the winners and enjoy your winnings. And as far as paying on that 1099...that's next year's problem!:rolleyes:

An extra $1,000 in your pocket is still $1,000 - no matter which way you slice it.:cool:[/quote']

That's right! We have no problem with the 1099. We saved enough money on our cabin to help our son and grand daughter get a cabin to come with us. We now have 6 cabins of family members and friends setting sail with us in May! Most are first time cruisers! Should be very exciting!

Never got a 1099 when I won $1000 in Bingo on the Liberty. Maybe that's different? IDK but it sure was nice!

That's awesome! I ain't afraid of 1099's. I will take all of the $1,000's they wanna give me! From any source. Lol

Archived