Bon Vouage has changed

grozas

My wife was scheduled to go on the Feb 21 sailing of the Triumph. This was going to be her annual Girls weekend getaway.

Since there were 4 of them going and they each drink something different, they had ordered and paid for 4 bottles to be delivered to their room (they are sharing one room).

With the cancelation, they rebooked for May 2.

She just called bon vouage and asked for the liquor order to be moved too. At first they were hesitant because the order was for 4 bottles and the new limit was one, but because the order was already paid, they went ahead and moved the order. My wife asked if she could add the beer cooler to the order (she wants the cooler more than the beer it contains) but they would not add to the order.

BTW - the rebooking was simple and easy. Took all of 10 minutes. With the discount, they moved from deck 2 inside to deck 8 balcony.

Just as an FYI the lady you spoke with didn't give you the facts that are stated on their website, they are still advertising a 4 bottle limit per cabin:)

Same as it ever was... I mean the fact that you get two different answers, not the limit of bottles.

Maybe it's like all other CCL Customer Service issues, keep calling back until someone sells you the four bottles! :D

Archived