Newlywed game questions!

WeatherGeek

I was wondering if anyone knows the specific questions that they ask to participants in the newlywed/not-so-newlywed game. We would love to participate if we were picked (I know the CD picks the couple in the room that has been married the shortest amount of time), but not if the questions are going to be too risque.

Thanks all! :)

I was wondering if anyone knows the specific questions that they ask to participants in the newlywed/not-so-newlywed game. We would love to participate if we were picked (I know the CD picks the couple in the room that has been married the shortest amount of time), but not if the questions are going to be too risque.

Thanks all! :)

Nothing explicit - probably no more risque the the original tv show. Most of the humour is in the double entendres.

Some that I remember:

What is the strangest place you have made whoopee?

How many times a week do your bed springs squeak?

Ladies, what does your husband resemble when getting out of the shower: (1) a stretch limo, (2) a pick-up truck, or (3) a volkswagon bug?

On a scale of 1 - 10 with 10 being the best how would you rate your first kiss?

Husbands- What is the worst body part on your wife?

Where and when did you first meet?

They have all ended with - If the husband was stranded on a desert island would he want to be there with a missionary or a prostitute.

How to get picked--- Be married the shortest amount of time on the ship-- being married the longest out of everyone in the room and being married anywhere from 15-15 years...depending on how many years the couple have been married the longest...

They have all ended with - If the husband was stranded on a desert island would he want to be there with a missionary or a prostitute.

When we saw this,,, the old man said,,, he wanted a prostitute in the missionary position!! LOL rotflmao!!! The Wife turn so red!!!;)

When we saw this,,, the old man said,,, he wanted a prostitute in the missionary position!! LOL rotflmao!!! The Wife turn so red!!!;)

Hey my dad said that... but that was on the Victory in 2002 Although it was my parents on stage after celebrating 47 years...lol It ws I who ws embarrassed with their replies.

My hubby and I wanted to get picked... Well actually I wanted them to pick us so I could mess with my hubby.

You really have to stand out..

We had matching shirts that said "Punk'd" and sat in the front row.. And we got picked.. ;)

We'll have only been married for 5 days by game time. Unless someone gets married in Cozumel or after us on the day of sailing, we have a good shot at getting picked.

Those questions don't sound too bad. Maybe to stand out so we get picked, we'll go dressed in our wedding attire!

We got picked on our honeymoon last June (married 4 days at game time)...my hubby is a meteorologist - I noticed your screen name, are you one, also?

I thought it was terribly embarrassing, but all in fun :) *Most* of the questions revolved around sex. One of the funniest things that happened was when they secluded me and the two other women who had been chosen while their husbands answered questions. The lady who had been married over 50 years (and was about 75 yrs old), announced to us, "I don't know about you girls, but I told my husband if they asked about pre-marital sex, he better LIE!" haha

^I have a degree in weather studies (Geography with an emphasis on weather resources) but actually am a legal assistant...how I got from earth science to legal stuff, I'll never know!

We're getting married on the ship while it is still in New Orleans on January 28th...have a lot of non-sailing guests!

Hey my dad said that... but that was on the Victory in 2002 Although it was my parents on stage after celebrating 47 years...lol It ws I who ws embarrassed with their replies.

If that was around Christmas, I remember that answer.;)

Out of 9 cruises I have heard this response 4 times! I have also heard the response to the question about the wife's bra size being 42 long on three different cruises! I stilll enjoy watching the game, but I suspect that some of it is prescripted !

My wife and I were picked and played on our honeymoon cruise. No script but one funny time. We also happened to win.

One of the couples we played against were 80 plus and married 50 plus years. In answer to the question, "Ugliest thing about my wife?" the old timer answered, "Her old wrinkled backside". Brought down the house. She punched his arm. (Her answer had been her feet)

One of the couples we played against were 80 plus and married 50 plus years. In answer to the question, "Ugliest thing about my wife?" the old timer answered, "Her old wrinkled backside". Brought down the house. She punched his arm. (Her answer had been her feet)

LOL!!!!!!!!!rotfl.gif

That is hysterical!!!!!!!!!

Archived