Cabin 444 on Majesty.

Hi every one, having just read about some of the cabin windows being opaque, we have booked cabin 444, could any one going on the Majesty check out the cabin for us and even cheekily take some pictures, i know it is sneeky but anything for peace of mind.

Thanks in advance, Dave and Angie.;)

Hi every one, having just read about some of the cabin windows being opaque, we have booked cabin 444, could any one going on the Majesty check out the cabin for us and even cheekily take some pictures, i know it is sneeky but anything for peace of mind.

Thanks in advance, Dave and Angie.;)

I've added you to the list of cabins to check out. Should be easy as we are very close to you. :)

I've added you to the list of cabins to check out. Should be easy as we are very close to you. :)

If it's not too cheeky, could you check out outside 449 window too. Many thanks. Hope your having a great holiday.

Helen

Hi

We were in cabin 448, excellent position on ship (near stairs and lift), our window was okay. At the end of the day, if you want to get a good view head up top and enjoy along with a small G&T.

Archived