Anyone Interested in a CC Group Cruise on the Tahitian Princess on 8/15/06?

candydane

Date and itinerary is tentative since Princess hasn't posted its summer 2006 Tahiti schedule yet but I'm in the process of seeing how many people would be interested in doing a CC group Tahitian cruise in mid-August.

10-Day Polynesia/Cook Islands (sails roundtrip from Papeete):

1 Papeete

2 Papeete -- Departure @ 5:00 PM

3 Huahine -- Arrival 8:00 AM & Departure @ 5:00 PM

4 At Sea

5 Rarotonga -- Arrival @ 8:00 AM & Departure @ 5:00 PM

6 At Sea

7 Raiatea -- Arrival @ 6:00 AM

8 Raiatea -- Departure @ 6:00 AM

8 Bora Bora --Arrival @ 12:00 PM

9 Bora Bora -- Departure @ 5:00 PM

10 Moorea -- Arrival @ 8:00 AM & Departure @ 5:00 PM

10 Papeete -- Arrival @ 8:00 PM

11 Papeete -- Debarkation @ 7:00 AM

You might want to do a search on this site for this topic. As I recall, there were numerous posts about whether or not Princess was going to do Tahiti after April 2006. Since Princess is posting its other cruises through November 2006, there might be a ring of truth to the previous posts.

Hopefully Princess will continue to do Tahiti since it's such a popular destination. Some friends who have sailed on over 20 Princess cruises said it was their favorite.

I've seen some posts discussing that Princess will release it's Tahiti summer 2006 information next Monday. I sure hope so.

Linda

We were on the Tahitian Princess in February and we had a great time. My wife put together a photo album of the cruise. There is so much stuff in it that we call it the "The Hundred Pound Book." I hope they continue to sail to Tahiti so you can enjoy this great cruise.

Denny

I read another post this week that said that the Tihitian Princess would still be on the itinerary and that it was a rumor someone started saying that it would not. I checked on the website and they have dates for it.

I believe Suzy Cruzie posted that Tahitian Princess will be doing the 10 day Cook Islands and 12 day Hawaii/Tahiti itineraries summer 2006.

Pardon my ignorance since I'm geographically challenged but does Tahiti have winter where it is actually cold?

Bill

I researched average temperatures, rainfall, etc. as well as Tahiti cruisers comments, and it sounds like July/August are the best times to go. The temperature and humidity are lower, there is far less rainfall, and it's not the cyclone season!

Julie (Candydane/Linda's daughter)

Archived