Boarding Time

vmjp

Leaving on the Epic in June out of Marseille. Says departure time is 7pm, so what time will I be able to board? Also, it says we arrive at 10am. Can anyone tell me more or less how long it takes to debark? This is my first time on NCL and I want to have an idea of time frames so I can book transportation in and out of Marseille ahead of time. Thanks in advance.

Leaving on the Epic in June out of Marseille. Says departure time is 7pm, so what time will I be able to board? Also, it says we arrive at 10am. Can anyone tell me more or less how long it takes to debark? This is my first time on NCL and I want to have an idea of time frames so I can book transportation in and out of Marseille ahead of time. Thanks in advance.

You will need to be onboard no less than 30 minutes before departure if this is a regular port stop (assuming it is) and not the initial point of embarkation.

Actually yes, this is the initial port of embarkation.

Deadline for checking in will be 2 hours before sailing. If you check-in earlier, for instance arriving at Noon to be near the beginning of embarkation, you can then go back out into Marsailles. Be forewarned that the docking area is in a commercial dock and you need to pay for the shuttle bus to get you outside of the staging areas.

If leaving the ship after check-in BE SURE TO CONFIRM the last arrival time with ship's crew.

Actually yes, this is the initial port of embarkation.

Need to be onboard a minimum of two hours before departure. That said, since it is a 7 p.m. departure, they may not be checking in that late. I would go early, drop off your luggage and then go out and explore.

Archived