Where is the Holiday?

dottiesmom

Does anyone have knowledge of where the Holiday is today? I have friends aboard and due to Tropical Storm Arlene I was concerned. They were suppose to be in Cozumel today but I checked the Web cam from cozumelinsider.com and there is a ship at the dock but I cannot make out the name. It does not look like the Holiday.

Yes that Picture updates every minute, In 3 minutes she made 3 turns and after the 4th minute she was long gone, you can do a refresh, Im sure there is a website that has her via GPS, and that can also tell you her speed, as too the picture looking pretty Gloomy, Thats probably the reason she was booking, to get away from that storm.

Go here:

http://www.cruisecal.com/dnn/

Right now shes in Cozumel Mexico.

Shes in good company with Inspiration, Miracle, Caribbean Princess and Explore of the Seas.

She shouldn't be with Miracle... Miracle is scheduled to be in Belize today and Cozumel tomorrow (scheduling change starting this week, the cruisecal website doesn't appear to know about that...

She shouldn't be with Miracle... Miracle is scheduled to be in Belize today and Cozumel tomorrow (scheduling change starting this week, the cruisecal website doesn't appear to know about that...

I'm the webmaster at CruiseCal.com. I just got an email yesterday regarding the Miracle itinerary change. I had not updated it yet because Carnival doesn't show the change on their site or, on the data feed they send me. I always encourage my site visitors to send me info when there are errors through the feedback area of the site.

Brian

CruiseCal.com

I'm the webmaster at CruiseCal.com. I just got an email yesterday regarding the Miracle itinerary change. I had not updated it yet because Carnival doesn't show the change on their site or, on the data feed they send me. I always encourage my site visitors to send me info when there are errors through the feedback area of the site.

Brian

CruiseCal.com

Brian, Thanks for managing a cool website, Good job.

My wife, sister-in-law and 2 nephews are presently aboard the Holiday.

She emailed me today saying that the ship is at sea, " rockin'-and-a-rollin' ," and may be delayed one day as the port at Mobile is currently closed due to TS "Arlene."

If you hear anything more or have another resource, please post.

They are in God's hands.:rolleyes:

My wife, sister-in-law and 2 nephews are presently aboard the Holiday.

She emailed me today saying that the ship is at sea, " rockin'-and-a-rollin' ," and may be delayed one day as the port at Mobile is currently closed due to TS "Arlene."

If you hear anything more or have another resource, please post.

They are in God's hands.:rolleyes:

Local news in Mobile just announced Holiday will dock Sunday, a day late and depart 8pm Sunday. Those who cruise will receive 20% discount and if you choose to cancel, a full refund. This from the local NBC affiliate.

My ex daughter-in-law is aboard. Her first. She has heard us talk about how great cruises are. This may effect her. She may never try it again. The extra day is probably not a bargain

I really appreciate your post - I've been worried; silly, I know, but I have. :o

Now I have at least some idea where they are in relationship to the storm.:)

Thanks and God Bless You!:rolleyes:

attachment.php?attachmentid=9148&stc=1

How did you find this graphic which actually shows lines connecting the ship's reporting position points? I have been on sailwx.com, however searching several ships only produced some red dots depicting position reports. No lines that resemble a track.

Thanks.

Archived