Do you get email confirmation of booking

Hi guys, I have already posted that I am new to Thomson cruises, sorry another I only booked last week, as yet I have not had anything that confirms my booking, I thought the TA said I would get email, but I havnt.

should I have something? and from were, shop or through post from central administration.

Hi

Welcome to the forum. I can only give my experience as I book online and I get an email pretty quick. I have upgraded via telephone and again got email pretty quick. I would say if u r at all concerned just give ur ta a quick fone for clarification, that's what u pay for. I am sure they will b able to confirm things for u.

Hi guys, I have already posted that I am new to Thomson cruises, sorry another I only booked last week, as yet I have not had anything that confirms my booking, I thought the TA said I would get email, but I havnt.

should I have something? and from were, shop or through post from central administration.

Just a thought, has it gone into a "Spam" folder in your emails? We always book with a TA for cruises but we have booked other holidays direct & often their emails go to Spam until you recognise their email addrress

When I have booked in a Thomson shop or myself online ,I have received an e-mail from Thomson under the name of WEB ADMIN so look out for that and if you have not got anything yet then phone and ask them to check they have your correct e-mail and to resend it to you which should the arrive in your e-mail account in a few minutes .

Archived