Anyone have a review (esp service/food) for Valor's new itinerary out of San Juan?

surrealuv

We did this cruise on the Victory and loved it! By far our favorite itinerary out of 9 cruises. Sorry I can't give you any info on the Valor though. We want to do this cruise again in the near future.

Smurfm69 this will be our 4th on this itinerary, leaving in one week on Valor! Last three on Victory. Yes I agree it's the BEST..this time though we are bringing our 22 & 24 yr old daughters with us. They will love all the islands <3.

Just hoping the transition with service and food has gone well.

Smurfm69 this will be our 4th on this itinerary, leaving in one week on Valor! Last three on Victory. Yes I agree it's the BEST..this time though we are bringing our 22 & 24 yr old daughters with us. They will love all the islands <3.

Just hoping the transition with service and food has gone well.

We will be with you too! If you check into our roll call, there is a poster who recently checked in. Maybe if you post your question to him there, he will answer! This time next week our family will be in San Juan! SO EXCITED!! :D:D. See you soon!

Archived