Passenger Change after final payment

vinman13

My DD was taking a friend on a cruise in 28 days. The friend is getting cold feet. I was wondering that since the cruise is paid for what are our options. Can she bring another friend and just change names and passport information. Any thoughts?

My DD was taking a friend on a cruise in 28 days. The friend is getting cold feet. I was wondering that since the cruise is paid for what are our options. Can she bring another friend and just change names and passport information. Any thoughts?

What rate did they use to book? If it was Early Saver, no. Most other rates, yes with a $50 fee.

It depends on 'how' you booked.

Did you book through a Travel Agent (TA) or through Carnival directly ? If through Carnival, give them a call and discuss your options, but be prepared if you are Early Saver to get a firm no as there are no name changes allowed. If you have a TA, then speak with them, as they are the only one who Carnival will accept changes from.

On another note, can you alleviate the concerns that your DD's friend has ? Sometimes getting them involved in the planning helps...show them pictures of the ship (from reviews, on-line etc), and activities they can be involved in.

Hopefully everything works out for you.

as long as they aren't booked early saver you can change pax for a $50 fee I believe.

If booked early saver no changes allowed

Bill

Archived