Yep.. another cheers question

I know I've asked this in different threads but DH wants an answer right now. :o So, I decided to make my own thread and ask.

In one of these Cheers threads I read about people who had purchased the program and since everyone was in the same room they charged the main person on the room for everyone's program, even though they all had their own separate S&S accounts. Is that really what happens? I booked a room with my sister and DH booked across the hall with DS. When we board, DS and I will switch so I can be in the same room as DH. We don't want to have to pay for my sister's cheers program too.

I know.. i've asked on that thread. I just want the definitive answer. I don't want to read through 7 pages of crud to get to what I want again.

Why start another thread and not just take 10 minutes and call Carnival for the actual answer

Aren't these boards for asking questions?? UGH! *** people

They are indeed UGH but wouldnt you like peace of mind and an actual correct answer.Ohh you would rather post and wait in hopes someone will give you the correct answer when a 10 minute phone call will get you the accurate info you need UGH ;)

they WILL charge each person... BUT it is really up to the bar tender that books it... make sure to tell him that each person is traveling under a separate credit card and ask to make sure to charge each person. We did that on our Victory cruise, worked just fine - each person in the room had the billings on his separate account.

As for switching rooms.... easy peazy.... go to the front desk - one from each room... ask for a separate, additional key to each room... It will have the name of the person requesting card. It will not allow charges... have the 2 people swap cards (after you leave the front desk). I entered the room with my DW using the spare key that my DD requested for the whole 5 days. Worked like a champ.

They are indeed UGH but wouldnt you like peace of mind and an actual correct answer.Ohh you would rather post and wait in hopes someone will give you the correct answer when a 10 minute phone call will get you the accurate info you need UGH ;)

The problem with calling Carnival is you will get 20 different answers and most if not all will be incorrect. LOL. Usually CC people are more accurate than the Carnival workers.

Dawn

The problem with calling Carnival is you will get 20 different answers and most if not all will be incorrect. LOL. Usually CC people are more accurate than the Carnival workers.

Dawn

I was honestly trying to be helpful lol.I realize the reps dont always know the answer ,but they should easily know the answer (or be able to put you on hold and ask a co worker) to basic questions.Some questions I need to be answered by the company just to be sure and document names and when I called just as a backup

Archived