Freedom Cooking DEMO

I've read about attending the Cooking Demo on the Freedom. Looks like it is the first sea day at the Steak House.

Do you need reservations? Anyone remember what time it was ? Was there a fee & if so, where did you pay?

Thanks!

I went to the cooking demo. It was FREE! It was pretty neat and you got samples too. Check my review in my signature of the Freedom. I have pictures of the demo (along with the entire cruise). I think it was at 10 a.m. if I remember correctly. A little before lunch, anyway.

I've read about attending the Cooking Demo on the Freedom. Looks like it is the first sea day at the Steak House.

Do you need reservations? Anyone remember what time it was ? Was there a fee & if so, where did you pay?

Thanks!

No cost they are trying to get you to book the steak house. It seems to be at noon on each ship we have been on.

Just got off of the Freedom and it was at noon on the first sea day. Wanted to go, but wanted more to be out in the sun! Wish they would have held it later in the week, but I understand that if they are trying to get bookings for the steak house they need to hook you early!

Archived