How do I cancel an excusrsion?

I booked an excursion through the ship, and then another one I wanted to do disappeared off the list. The one ends half an hour before the other begins so I assume the times are too close and there may be a clash so that is the reason.

I therefore want to cancel what I booked and rather book it at another port, however it immediately came off my credit card.

If I cancel it by removing it from my purchased tours, will the credit reflect on my on board account, or will my credit card get the credit immediately?

I booked an excursion through the ship, and then another one I wanted to do disappeared off the list. The one ends half an hour before the other begins so I assume the times are too close and there may be a clash so that is the reason.

I therefore want to cancel what I booked and rather book it at another port, however it immediately came off my credit card.

If I cancel it by removing it from my purchased tours, will the credit reflect on my on board account, or will my credit card get the credit immediately?

This should help How do I cancel or change my Shore & Land Excursions?

When cancelling from home, it will appear on your credit card as a credit.

Thanks Patti,

I suppose I could have been a little less lazy and found that myself if I bothered to look. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the help.

Oh you're welcome. I hope I gave you the right information after I saw that you are from my most favorite place of all.......Australia.:)

We have friends that live in Ballarat. We were there in 2011 and thoroughly enjoyed our visit.

All done. Thanks Patti, your info was spot on.

By the way, I live about 2 and a half hours from Ballarat, in Melbourne. I have been here 5 years and love it. (Originally from South Africa)

I cancelled the Liarsville Salmon bake and gold rush and will rather book the gold creek panning and salmon bake in Juneau. That way I can take the kids to the adventure park and zipline in Skagway and still get in the gold panning and salmon bake that I wanted. I have been advised that the Juneau gold panning experience is better as the Liarsville excursion is very "staged"

I have heaps planned. I just hope we have time to get it all done. I will need a holiday when I get back to Australia.

All done. Thanks Patti, your info was spot on.

By the way, I live about 2 and a half hours from Ballarat, in Melbourne. I have been here 5 years and love it. (Originally from South Africa)

I cancelled the Liarsville Salmon bake and gold rush and will rather book the gold creek panning and salmon bake in Juneau. That way I can take the kids to the adventure park and zipline in Skagway and still get in the gold panning and salmon bake that I wanted. I have been advised that the Juneau gold panning experience is better as the Liarsville excursion is very "staged"

I have heaps planned. I just hope we have time to get it all done. I will need a holiday when I get back to Australia.

You are more than welcome. And you are cruising on the best ship to see Alaska by..........Radiance. I just know you will have a great time.

Archived