Lido cabin on Breeze

Briitini

Looking at booking the Breeze and was wondering about a cabin on Lido deck. Opinions?

Very, very convenient. You are close to all of the action and if you need to go back to your cabin, you are right there and do not have to fight the elevators. You are separated by BIG doors....just in case you were thinking about a noise issue.

We just had 10276 on the Breeze and loved it. It is a normal balcony room port side and very convenient to everything and quiet as well.

We are booked in a starboard side Lido balcony in May on the Breeze. I was wondering what itinerary you sailed on the Breeze. We are doing an Eastern Caribbean (St. Marten, St. Thomas, San Juan and Grand Turk). If this was your itinerary, do you think your port side cabin was the best location or do you think starboard would be better for these ports for the view while in the ports??

We are booked in a starboard side Lido balcony in May on the Breeze. I was wondering what itinerary you sailed on the Breeze. We are doing an Eastern Caribbean (St. Marten, St. Thomas, San Juan and Grand Turk). If this was your itinerary, do you think your port side cabin was the best location or do you think starboard would be better for these ports for the view while in the ports??

We did the southern itinerary and our port side was the side to be on at all stops. We could watch us dock and leave from the balcony. That was great.

We had port side balcony cabins 10264,66,68 and 70 in January. These were wonderful for a family cruise.

Some of our folks who had never cruised before found it to be easy to find all the action (food, pools, etc.) and very convenient. I also was very happy to have the laundry room right across the hall (great for pressing shirts for formal night).

I also love inside cabins on the Lido and have done that on previous cruises.

The Breeze was beautiful. I hope you have a great vacation.

Mel

• 3 weeks later...
We just had 10276 on the Breeze and loved it. It is a normal balcony room port side and very convenient to everything and quiet as well.

Hi BJD2!!! Do you happen to have any pictures you could post? We are in 10278 and our friends are in 10276. Would LOVE to see my home for 9 days in just 19 days:D:D Thanks in advance!!!!

We are in 10267 in Sept. cannot tell what the blank space is opposite the cabin? Anyone know? Not the laundry is it? Thanks. Regardless cannot wait to experience the lido deck and being so close to it all!!

It could be. I've never been on the breeze but on the Victory the laundry was straight across from room 9272 and that space looks identical on deck plans.

As for being on the lido deck. Nothing beats it. My first cruise was on lido and I will never go below deck after that experience. The only exception I would ever make is for an aft wrap.

Hi BJD2!!! Do you happen to have any pictures you could post? We are in 10278 and our friends are in 10276. Would LOVE to see my home for 9 days in just 19 days:D:D Thanks in advance!!!!

There are great pics of 10276

Go to .....cruise line rooms dot com

Click on Carnival

Click on Breeze

Click on deck 10

Click on 10276

Click on pics to blow them up.

Hi Cruisebug, I did post pictures of this room on cruiselinerooms dot com :)

I LOVED my Lido room. Awesome and convienent, expect when you have on 5inch heels and have to walk clear across the ship to dinner, but other than that, I would get one every time! I hope you have a blast, just got off the Breeze for the second time last week!

There are great pics of 10276

Go to .....cruise line rooms dot com

Click on Carnival

Click on Breeze

Click on deck 10

Click on 10276

Click on pics to blow them up.

Thank you Susie8862!!! I am SOOOOOOOOO excited!!!!:D:D:D

Hi Cruisebug, I did post pictures of this room on cruiselinerooms dot com :)

Thank you!!! I just saw them, and it was love at first sight:D. Great pictures!!! How was the noise factor with the "connecting" door. We also did not realize until it was too late, and there were no other two cabins next door to each other. Hope there aren't any screaming kids next door:eek::eek:

Archived