Bed guards on the Majesty?

Not long until our cruise, getting very excited! Just wondered if anyone knew if the Majesty supplied bed guards. On our previous cruises we took the mattress off the top bunk (3 berth cabin) and laid it on the floor next to our bed for our then 3 year old to sleep on - as this was the Destiny you can imagine how cosy it was lol.

Our daughter is now 5 so I'm thinking she may be able to stay in the bunk if there was a bed guard available so we could have a bit more floor space. I can't see me convincing my husband to sleep up there so I may have to clamber up myself, quite a challenge after a few cocktails I imagine! :D

Last year we were on the majesty (previously on Celebration and Spirit), on top bunk there is a build in small rail (its keep mattress in place). However never seen bed guards. Last year they very kindly made the two singles into a double, our little went in the bunk for first time (previous years we also had to do the dreaded climb after a few drinks), which meant if she fell she came down on top of us. Hope this Helps

Archived