Help - trying to figure out our next cruise!

Ok, Ok - we're spoiled rotten, we cruise at least 2 times a year and up to 6 times per year some years and, we've been on Carnival (thumbs up); Royal Caribbean (thumbs down); Princess (thumbs up); Celebrity (thumbs up) Crystal (thumbs up) and Silverseas (thumbs up).

We are cruising in February, 2006 with some of my co-workers on the Carnival Glory but, we also want to book another cruise around Easter vacation which will be around April 15th give or take a day or two; then we're booked and deposited on the new Crown Princess which will be sailing out of NYC next summer. Soooo...we're turning to you.

So, now is your chance to "sell" your favorite ship and itinerary. Keep in mind we're in our late 30s, no kids, but may have a niece or nephew along with us; we have sailed the Carnival Destiny twice, Carnival Triumph, Carnival Pride and come July 20th...Carnival Liberty. And, we prefer port intensive cruises.

Doesn't have to be the Caribbean, we'll consider something out of LA or San Diego going to Mexico!

Thanks!

This is just a thought, but there is a cruise (albeit on Royal Caribbean) that I'm dying to take...it leaves April 24, 2006 from Galveston for 12 days. It's on the Splendour of the Seas (smaller ship) and is a transatlantic re-positioning cruise that has stops in Key West, Nassau, Bermuda, Ponta Delgado (Azores Islands) and ends in Lisbon, Portugal. I think this is an eclectic-yet-interesting itinerary that I'm ready to hop on!

We're not totally opposed to giving Royal Caribbean another shot- we are considering both the Jewel and the new Freedom of the Seas but, had such a bad experience with one Royal Caribbean cruise, we are gun shy with them as a cruise line. But thanks for the suggetion...it's on the consideration burner!

The Miracle seems to be the most port-intensive cruise with only 2 sea days - other itineraries have 3. We are going to do this one next July. Yes, we prefer island days than sea days. From what I've read about her, the Miracle seems to be a great ship!

The most port intensive RCCL itinerary is the southern Carib out of PR, Barbados route on the Adventure of the Seas - only 1 sea day. It darn near killed us last July!!!:)

Ok, Ok - we're spoiled rotten, we cruise at least 2 times a year and up to 6 times per year some years and, we've been on Carnival (thumbs up); Royal Caribbean (thumbs down); Princess (thumbs up); Celebrity (thumbs up) Crystal (thumbs up) and Silverseas (thumbs up).

We are cruising in February, 2006 with some of my co-workers on the Carnival Glory but, we also want to book another cruise around Easter vacation which will be around April 15th give or take a day or two; then we're booked and deposited on the new Crown Princess which will be sailing out of NYC next summer. Soooo...we're turning to you.

So, now is your chance to "sell" your favorite ship and itinerary. Keep in mind we're in our late 30s, no kids, but may have a niece or nephew along with us; we have sailed the Carnival Destiny twice, Carnival Triumph, Carnival Pride and come July 20th...Carnival Liberty. And, we prefer port intensive cruises.

Doesn't have to be the Caribbean, we'll consider something out of LA or San Diego going to Mexico!

Thanks!

Well Hello SanFranBayCruiser!!!!! Do I have the trip for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come check out the Triumph Travellers to the Caribbean April 15th 2006!!!!!!!

I have CC Group Rates and a Free $100 Cabin Credit!!!!!! This is a great time for all !!!!!!! There is a couple of folks your age with out kids on this booking allready too!!!!!!!! I think you would love to do this trip there is a bunch of things planed for us like a Cabin Crawl:eek: !!! Come join and I'll explain!!!!!!

Follow the links in my signature for Prices and itenerary!!!!!!!! Ya Mon we go to Ocho Rios!

Chuck;)

regaman.gif.5ae6332db722baba7b2d5fde735bcbeb.gif

Well Hello SanFranBayCruiser!!!!! Do I have the trip for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come check out the Triumph Travellers to the Caribbean April 15th 2006!!!!!!!

I have CC Group Rates and a Free $100 Cabin Credit!!!!!! This is a great time for all !!!!!!! There is a couple of folks your age with out kids on this booking allready too!!!!!!!! I think you would love to do this trip there is a bunch of things planed for us like a Cabin Crawl:eek: !!! Come join and I'll explain!!!!!!

Follow the links in my signature for Prices and itenerary!!!!!!!! Ya Mon we go to Ocho Rios!

Chuck;)

Chuck, thanks for the invite - we're looking at it and it's on the front burner!! Looks like a fun group to join!

Chuck, thanks for the invite - we're looking at it and it's on the front burner!! Looks like a fun group to join!
Oh yea!! The cabin crawl this time will involve drawing cards at each cabin for a poker run cabin crawl!!! best 5 cards wins!!!;) Adults Only!!!:p How old ore the neice and nephew??

• 2 weeks later...

Hello SanFranBayCruiser!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How goes the decision making??????????? We have a boat rented for Grand Cayman for just our group do you want to join in on this??? We are limited to 35 people... Give me a shout if you think you want to go!!!!!!!!:D

Archived