Now I really need advise on Nassau

Scouter Wife

Just got an e-mail that our stay in Nassau has been extended. Arrive Tues 7:00 am and now instead of leaving at 5:00pm we leave WED at 1:00 AM. So now I really need to figure out what to do in Nassau. :confused:

Our first visit to Nassau we arrived pretty early in the morning and was in port till sometime around midnight. We had a great day at Blue Lagoon, took the 11 am shuttle over and stayed till they shut the island down at 4. You have plenty of time for a beach day (and there are quite a few options!) so I would really suggest you make the best of it!

I will say, in hindsight I really regretted not booking some kind of sunset cruise for the evening. If I ever had a chance to be in port for that long again it would be a must have for me. (And I really hate the fact that on our next cruise I won't be in port long enough to do so.) I really loved our trip on the way to the island (so much to see) and I think an evening trip would have been the highlight of our vacation - at least for me anyway.

You will pretty much have the chance to do anything you wish considering you have such a big time frame. What would you like to do? Beach? Shopping? Sailing? Swim with dolphins/sea lions/stingrays....

You will pretty much have the chance to do anything you wish considering you have such a big time frame. What would you like to do? Beach? Shopping? Sailing? Swim with dolphins/sea lions/stingrays....

This cruise was supposed to be our "budget" cruise, we booked interior rooms and hadn't planned on doing anything other than hitting a beach and maybe buy a few souviners. I'm thinking we might go to the Pirate museum now or just have a "pretend sea day" on the ship.

This cruise was supposed to be our "budget" cruise, we booked interior rooms and hadn't planned on doing anything other than hitting a beach and maybe buy a few souviners. I'm thinking we might go to the Pirate museum now or just have a "pretend sea day" on the ship.

Take the jitney to Sheraton/wyndam....

Archived