Best place to get waterfront pictures?

MDSue

Hello, I am taking our first trip to Curacao in a few weeks and I'm wondering where the best place is to get pictures of the colorful waterfront buildings (from a distance, rather than up close).

We are currently signed up for a sunset sailing excursion, but I am looking for other options.

What about the swinging bridge? Is this a good place to get pictures from? What about a good location to get pictures of the bridge

It may be easy to figure out once I get there, but I appreciate any tips. My main reason I wanted to visit this island was to try and get some great waterfront pics.

Thanks for your help:)

As soon as you walk out of the pier area (Riffort Village), it will be a wonderful photo-op.

You can also take a taxi up to the "high" bridge and take pictures there.

The pontoon bridge will also be ok, but you'll be much closer to the Handelskade (colorful buildings).

As soon as you walk out of the pier area (Riffort Village), it will be a wonderful photo-op.

The pontoon bridge will also be ok, but you'll be much closer to the Handelskade (colorful buildings).

Thanks!

Hello, I am taking our first trip to Curacao in a few weeks and I'm wondering where the best place is to get pictures of the colorful waterfront buildings (from a distance, rather than up close).

We are currently signed up for a sunset sailing excursion, but I am looking for other options.

MDSue - What sunset sailing excursion are you taking? I am looking for one to book. Please advise on who you booked with. thanks!

This answers my question, too. Thanks! :D

MDSue - What sunset sailing excursion are you taking? I am looking for one to book. Please advise on who you booked with. thanks!

Hello, The sunset cruise was with Bounty Adventures. I ended up deciding not to go, though because it wasn't near the port area. Some of the other people on my roll call are booked, though. They have a website if you google it.

Archived