Photos of QM2 cabins by number ???

old fool

Somewhere on the internet - I just can't remember where; there are photos of individual cabins with the cabin number. Can anyone send/post the link??

"Obstructed by lifeboats" is a wide range of views that can be evaluated if I have photos and the corresponding cabin number.

[quote name='old fool']Somewhere on the internet - I just can't remember where; there are photos of individual cabins with the cabin number. Can anyone send/post the link??

"Obstructed by lifeboats" is a wide range of views that can be evaluated if I have photos and the corresponding cabin number.[/quote]

post deleted -wish I could be of help.

[quote name='old fool']Somewhere on the internet - I just can't remember where; there are photos of individual cabins with the cabin number. Can anyone send/post the link??

"Obstructed by lifeboats" is a wide range of views that can be evaluated if I have photos and the corresponding cabin number.[/QUOTE]

Here it [URL="https://ask.cunard.com/help/cunard/fleet/qm2_obs"]is[/URL].

"Obstructed by lifeboats" is a wide range of views that can be evaluated if I have photos and the corresponding cabin number.[/QUOTE]

Go to the Cunard web site, at the bottom of the page select HELP / FAQS, on the left side if the page select "Meet the fleet"' and then "obstructed views". There are options for each of the ships, and for each obstructed view, or partially obstructed view cabins.

Hope this helps !!

Archived