storm report from Inspiration

Mooguy

Friends wife is on Inspiration and called him about 2 hours ago and said things were getting pretty bad with lotsa sick folks on board from the rough seas. Looks like they could be getting about 12-14' seas in the path the Inspiration would be taking back to Tampa.

Friends wife is on Inspiration and called him about 2 hours ago and said things were getting pretty bad with lotsa sick folks on board from the rough seas. Looks like they could be getting about 12-14' seas in the path the Inspiration would be taking back to Tampa.

Not something I would want to be in. I have been in one Tropical storm and one depression on a ship and it's no picnic.

Wish them all well and keep us posted. I have sailed the N Atlantic between NS and NflD those can be some very rough seas as well although it was only for 6 hrs... I feel for them..

I hope they can get out of the way of the storm and the rough seas quickly. We sailed in a tropical storm on the Sensation many years ago. As Gordon said, no picnic. Lots of sick folks on board. Luckily, we were not affected (other than the fact that we walked like drunken sailors before we'd had our first drink)!

I thought the seas would have been rougher than 12-14' waves

that is what was televised when I was on the Victory in January !

the cap't reported many times that the wavs were 12-14'...

Now I know why I was so nauseas for 2 days... It's not the norm!

LOL

:)

Archived