Have you ever met someone famous on a cruise?

golf43

I was on the Legends of Football cruise, met Ordell Braas, Art Donovan, Johnny U & a few others from the 58 Colts/Giants game. Shared a table with Johnny U on the beach in St. Marten, he was on board with his wife and his grandchildren, they got off and stayed in St. Thomas while the others continued the cruise back to FL. How I wish I would have know how lucky I was, getting a chance to be on the Norway and meeting Johnny U, both legends and both aren't here anymore.

I had to add my guess on this:

The girl sitting at the bar is no one important. However, the girl on the left, laughing, with the hair in her face, does look very much like the actress Julia Stiles.

http://imdb.com/name/nm0005466/

OR The girl at the bar is this Victoria's Secret model:

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/commerce/application/prodDisplay/?namespace=productDisplay&origin=onlineProductDisplay.jsp&event=display&prnbr=QP-184815&cgname=OSSWMDESMOO&cgnbr=OSSWMDESMOO&rfnbr=1865&page=1&cgname=OSSWMDESMOO

I had to add my guess on this:

the girl on the left, laughing, with the hair in her face, does look very much like the actress Julia Stiles.

http://imdb.com/name/nm0005466/

She sure does ! I did remember something else about the one on the right. She spoke fluent Spanish to one of those in her group for whatever that's worth.

She sure does ! I did remember something else about the one on the right. She spoke fluent Spanish to one of those in her group for whatever that's worth.

Julia Stiles is NOT fluent in Spanish..

I know a lot of useless info.. ;)

Dan, any possibility of it being Jessica Simpson??? I know she went brunette last year at some point... has some of the same facial features...

Nope, not Jessica either... Jessica has a thinner nose..

This is Jessica with darker Hair:

simpson.jpg

Jessica with blond hair:

B0001FGBAC.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Dan, any possibility of it being Jessica Simpson??? I know she went brunette last year at some point... has some of the same facial features...

I thought maybe Ashlee simpson..

But she doesnt know spanish..

716f480c36fa7b.jpg

Ok... Look at these pictures

Reese Witherspoon!!! I think it looks like her...

And Reese isnt FLUENT in spanish but knows enough...

Nope, check out the chins.... dead giveaway... the person we are after has a more squared chin... Reese is definitely a rounder :D

It's not Reese. And check lack of bling and rings--no bracelet, rings, necklace. Non-stylin outfit.

If she's not famous enough for anyone to recognize her, why would she need a bodyguard? Witness Relocation Program!!

Case solved.

As a former flight attendant of over twenty years . . . I had soooooo many celebrities on my flights. Movie stars, rock stars and (living in the Washington, D.C. area) political "stars." However . . . on all my cruises, I've never met anyone famous. :(