Conquest, Room 1005 - does anyone have info on this cabin (or close-by ones)?

enjoyinglife

I found my guarantee cabin's number by using the book / modify method today. I do know that there is a possibility that we get moved. However, the cabin number we are currently scheduled to be in is 1005, an 8E balcony cabin. It is all the way forward and high. We have never had trouble with sea sickness, but have never been that high or that much forward.

Any suggestions / info / picture's

Thanks, Enjoyinglife

Sailed last month on the Glory in Cabin 1001. It is an ov all the way forward. Did not encounter any additional motion or notice any movement by being that far forward. I was worried about movement also but had no problems. I would preface my remarks however by saying that we had 7 days of smooth seas.

That area of the ship got very little traffic and was extremely quiet. Also if you go out of your cabin there is a door all the way forward that takes you out to a nice deck that had almost no traffic at any time during the cruise. A little windy when you are underweigh, but a great private spot to watch the moon, stars, etc.... Basicaly the only people I met on that deck were Crew. Have a great Voyage.

We had 1049, an inside cabin on the same passageway as 1005 (but just two cabins from the elevator/stair area). We enjoyed the location as it was just a short distance to the Lido Deck pool area. Seas were mostly smooth, but we did notice some movement at times. I would imagine that if the seas were rough at all, you would certainly feel it in 1005. But, hey, that's part of the adventure - can't always have "smooth sailing" in whatever we do.

Archived