tampa-wine store nearby

ksuljem

We are looking to stay at the embassy suites westshore in Tampa the night before our cruise. I was wondering if there is a place nearby that we can pick up bottle of wine before we board our ship. Either near the hotel or near the terminal.

We are looking to stay at the embassy suites westshore in Tampa the night before our cruise. I was wondering if there is a place nearby that we can pick up bottle of wine before we board our ship. Either near the hotel or near the terminal.

There is a Walgreens within walking distance of your hotel.

:)

Thanks! We should have plenty of time to walk to Walgreens before we get a can.

I was also looking to stay near channelside at first. However I was unable to find a hotel that offers a shuttle from the airport. So we decided to get a hotel with airport shuttle and pay for a cab to the terminal.

Thanks! We should have plenty of time to walk to Walgreens before we get a can.

I was also looking to stay near channelside at first. However I was unable to find a hotel that offers a shuttle from the airport. So we decided to get a hotel with airport shuttle and pay for a cab to the terminal.

Word of warning, if you arrive on Saturday evening for a Sunday cruise departure, you may want to get the wine Saturday night. They don't sell alcohol until 11 am on Sunday morning (a pain in the neck, but an improvement over the previous law of 1 pm sales, or even complete prohibition of sales on Sunday in the older days).

Archived