Let's Play A Game - Where's This Ship?

GuinnessGal

hmmmm...so other north :) Some research is needed!

I probably should have picked a port that might be easier to recognize. I am thinking about posting one from another port from this cruise that has some views of the city in it.

I probably should have picked a port that might be easier to recognize. I am thinking about posting one from another port from this cruise that has some views of the city in it.

No that's ok! That's half the fun! I think its fun to try and think of all the various places Celebrity visits and to search the pics for clues (sea, vegetation anything) :) But do post another one anyway :)

Winner winner chicken dinner! :D LOL

Don't forget the other picture!

hahahahahahaha! I'm dying to do that cruise! Put it off last year, but its on the cards for 2014...just waiting for release...hoping I'll be able to early book when I'm on my spring break cruise!

hahahahahahaha! I'm dying to do that cruise! Put it off last year, but its on the cards for 2014...just waiting for release...hoping I'll be able to early book when I'm on my spring break cruise!

It is a fabulous cruise but it was hard for me to get used to the weather and it being daylight well into the night in the ports farther north.

In the picture you are trying to figure out, I woke up that morning and thought it was at least 7am so I thought I was missing the beautiful sail in (another hint,) turns out it was 4 or 5 am!:eek: It was already nice and sunny. I ended up sick as a dog by the end from the weather but I will say it was worth it.

It is a fabulous cruise but it was hard for me to get used to the weather and it being daylight well into the night in the ports farther north.

In the picture you are trying to figure out, I woke up that morning and thought it was at least 7am so I thought I was missing the beautiful sail in (another hint,) turns out it was 4 or 5 am!:eek: It was already nice and sunny. I ended up sick as a dog by the end from the weather but I will say it was worth it.

Wow! 4 or 5 am?????? That's crazy!!! But yet so exciting! I love the thrill of having these types of experiences! Sorry you got sick...but heck...as long as it was worth it :D

We also had late seating and it would be weird to get out of dinner at 10pm and it look like about 7pm outside. Talk about sunglasses at night:cool: LOL

Wow...I'm such a night owl that would suit me down to the ground! I'd feel like I had hours left to do stuff...and end up not getting enough sleep! hahahahaha....all part of the incredible experience i guess! :)

Archived