Golden Princess - Lido deck balconies

lovevacadays

Are you thinking about a cruise on the Golden? :)

I just booked the 10/7 sailing and ended up booking a balcony on Aloha - aft.:) Really great price and only a $78.00 deposit! Not sure how I got that deposit but had to jump on it! I'm looking forward to some purely relaxing days!

I just booked the 10/7 sailing and ended up booking a balcony on Aloha - aft.:) Really great price and only a $78.00 deposit! Not sure how I got that deposit but had to jump on it! I'm looking forward to some purely relaxing days!

I'm in the same area! I feel the same way, I can't wait to relax. Whats on your Kindle? :)

I guess we might meet after all! I have this one booked too... I have a Lido deck balcony... And the same deposit. See you in October!

I'm in the same area! I feel the same way, I can't wait to relax. Whats on your Kindle? :)

Cool. I like that area. Just a deck up and the Horizon Buffet and aft deck are there. Believe or not I don't have a kindle. I'm definitely a reader and typically will bring a murder mystery while cruising. I might have to get a kindle before then. What is on yours?

I guess we might meet after all! I have this one booked too... I have a Lido deck balcony... And the same deposit. See you in October!

Oh wow. Didn't know that. I thought I had read one of your posts indicating you were doing another Hawaii cruise in November.

Cool. I like that area. Just a deck up and the Horizon Buffet and aft deck are there. Believe or not I don't have a kindle. I'm definitely a reader and typically will bring a murder mystery while cruising. I might have to get a kindle before then. What is on yours?

Since the beginning of the year I've finished "The Fault in Our Stars", "The Boy in the Suitcase", Silver Linings Playbook", "Gone Girl", "Perks of Being a Wallflower", and "Wait for Me". I just started "Invisible Murder".

I think I have around 100 more waiting to be read :). You can find tons of free books on Amazon. I love my Kindles (I have the old keyboard and the Fire HD). If I was to buy one now, I would buy the Paperwhite.

I love being out on deck reading a book on my Kindle.... with a snack :D

Oh wow. Didn't know that. I thought I had read one of your posts indicating you were doing another Hawaii cruise in November.

I was... But plans and circumstances do change... Doing a Pacific Coastal instead (got a last minute deal)...:) As for Hawaii, maybe next year...

Since the beginning of the year I've finished "The Fault in Our Stars", "The Boy in the Suitcase", Silver Linings Playbook", "Gone Girl", "Perks of Being a Wallflower", and "Wait for Me". I just started "Invisible Murder".

I think I have around 100 more waiting to be read :). You can find tons of free books on Amazon. I love my Kindles (I have the old keyboard and the Fire HD). If I was to buy one now, I would buy the Paperwhite.

I love being out on deck reading a book on my Kindle.... with a snack :D

On deck with a snack and kindle sounds heavenly. Which of the above books did you like the best?

I'm very excited for a few days with no real plans, no emails, no phone calls, etc.

On deck with a snack and kindle sounds heavenly. Which of the above books did you like the best?

I'm very excited for a few days with no real plans, no emails, no phone calls, etc.

My first pick would be "Gone Girl" and my second pick would be "The Boy in the Suitcase".

I'm also excited for a few days of relaxation. Sounds wonderful, doesn't it.

I've had Lido deck balconies on other ships, though not the Golden. We were not bothered by extra noise or traffic at all; very convenient.

A little tough though when I vow to use the stairs exclusively except when in very high heels. It's a long, long trek from, say, deck 5 to the Lido.

Archived