Securing your property and Tropicante

ut_jd

Hello everyone, in just a few short weeks I will be at Tropicante enjoying Costa Maya. However, I have a quick question. If we decide to go into the water, both of us at the same time, what do we do with our posessions? Specifically our camera's that we will want to have with us?

This is exactly the question I was going to ask! We'll be there in May and will probably go to Mahahual to the beach. There are just 2 of us, so there is the question of what to do with our stuff if we both go in the water. We have waterproof cases for cash and ID but we will have cameras. Is there a good possiblity of theft if we leave things by our chairs? The best idea I guess would be to hope the people near us would be willing to watch our stuff. Does anyone know if any of the places there have lockers?

Also, are there bathrooms or facilities to change out of a wet swimsuit?

This is exactly the question I was going to ask! We'll be there in May and will probably go to Mahahual to the beach. There are just 2 of us, so there is the question of what to do with our stuff if we both go in the water. We have waterproof cases for cash and ID but we will have cameras. Is there a good possiblity of theft if we leave things by our chairs? The best idea I guess would be to hope the people near us would be willing to watch our stuff. Does anyone know if any of the places there have lockers?

Also, are there bathrooms or facilities to change out of a wet swimsuit?

No lockers but there are bathrooms to use. But no shower. Steve the owner is awesome and so is his staff. I would guess they will store things for you behind the bar inside but I don't know for sure. Someone suggested asking someone sitting near you to watch it and that seems the best idea. We loved Tropicante and highly recommend it.

• 4 weeks later...

If you are looking for a great idea for cruises, these lounge chair covers work great, the have zippered pouches on it so you can keep your things in there and it is tied to your chair so your items are out of sight and secured to your lounger. It also has places for lotions and ipods. We have taken these on several cruises and they are nice to cover up those oily chairs left behind by others.:eek::D http://www.theitsa.com/

Keith

Archived