Never Say Never... ;)

ducklite

I didn't think we'd ever cruise DCL again unless we were going with family or friends who have children, but we're now looking at the Walt or Roy Suite for next year.

I'd love to hear from anyone who has sailed the Walt/Roy and a Cat 3 on one of the classic ships to give me your impressions and to know about any additional perks you get in the Walt/Roy.

I didn't think we'd ever cruise DCL again unless we were going with family or friends who have children, but we're now looking at the Walt or Roy Suite for next year.

I'd love to hear from anyone who has sailed the Walt/Roy and a Cat 3 on one of the classic ships to give me your impressions and to know about any additional perks you get in the Walt/Roy.

1/ Enjoy.

2/ Keep an eye on my Alaska blog, live from the Walt on the Wonder, and one thing the Walt/ Roy gets unlimited free internet.

Been in Cat 3/T's on the Magic.

You have land concierge help pre cruise.

Concierge call around regularly with assistance on ship.

Extra Palo slots if required.

Hot food from MDRs at Breakfast and Dinner, and Walt/Roy gets to order from Palo.

A treat each day, cheese plate or fruit etc.

A selection of canned soda on arrival, if you ask for it to be replenished it will cost, free and unlimited in Walt and Roy.

Priority tender off the ship in tender port.

A welcome on-board meet, and a private suite meet with Disney guest.

Gift like a lithograph.

Fantastic rooms and whirlpool bath.

Great pillow service!!! IE change them for better ones.

Honest impression.

Fantasy/Dream is better with the concierge lounge, food 7am to 1pm, and you go to concierge when you want rather than door bell ring 5pm>6pm when getting ready for dinner, they always ring when I am in the bath.

1/ Enjoy.

2/ Keep an eye on my Alaska blog, live from the Walt on the Wonder, and one thing the Walt/ Roy gets unlimited free internet.

Been in Cat 3/T's on the Magic.

You have land concierge help pre cruise.

Concierge call around regularly with assistance on ship.

Extra Palo slots if required.

Hot food from MDRs at Breakfast and Dinner, and Walt/Roy gets to order from Palo.

A treat each day, cheese plate or fruit etc.

A selection of canned soda on arrival, if you ask for it to be replenished it will cost, free and unlimited in Walt and Roy.

Priority tender off the ship in tender port.

A welcome on-board meet, and a private suite meet with Disney guest.

Gift like a lithograph.

Fantastic rooms and whirlpool bath.

Great pillow service!!! IE change them for better ones.

Honest impression.

Fantasy/Dream is better with the concierge lounge, food 7am to 1pm, and you go to concierge when you want rather than door bell ring 5pm>6pm when getting ready for dinner, they always ring when I am in the bath.

We've also sailed in 3/T on the Magic and Dream, which is why I'm asking for a comparison between that and the R.

Archived