Atlantis On A Busy Port Day - Worth it?

dalest

My DH, DD (15) and I will be in port on April 16th. My DD wants to go to Atlantis for the day. Water slides, not so lazy rivers, what teenager would not want to go! :) After some research, I'm thinking the best way to go would be to book tickets with Majestic Tours. This way we are guaranteed access.

I found out that there will be four other cruise ships in port that day. An estimated 14,000 cruisers. With Atlantis being the "it" destination, I'm wondering what it's going to be like? Will we be able to find chairs? Waiting in line for everything or is it big enough we won't notice?

My DH, DD (15) and I will be in port on April 16th. My DD wants to go to Atlantis for the day. Water slides, not so lazy rivers, what teenager would not want to go! :) After some research, I'm thinking the best way to go would be to book tickets with Majestic Tours. This way we are guaranteed access.

I found out that there will be four other cruise ships in port that day. An estimated 14,000 cruisers. With Atlantis being the "it" destination, I'm wondering what it's going to be like? Will we be able to find chairs? Waiting in line for everything or is it big enough we won't notice?

Atlantis is the "it" destination for cruisers. and it will likely by crowded.

Lines can run from 20 - 40 minutes, and chairs in good positions, are not easy to find. (although there are chairs available, you may have to find a couple and drag them together.

Booking with Majestic is probably the best way to go if you want to guarantee access.

Keep in mind, the beach/pools and slides will close around 5:30pm when you are there.

Archived