Im sorry but we can not help you at this time

roscoe39

well, embarked yesterday in Auckland and its been down hill ever since. Much to my great anticipation of everything going wrong and the appalling service that I should expect, nothing so much as a step out of place has been detected yet.

The ship is much nicer than I remember, and the service so far has been beyond repproach with everyone bending over backwards to make our stay enjoyable.

Of course thats not to say some of the other passengers havnt given us a few laughs already.....

oh and thanks for the hint Whitemarsh. The caviar in Princess is very enjoyable, and funnily enough not often ordered!

regards

roscoe

well, embarked yesterday in Auckland and its been down hill ever since. Much to my great anticipation of everything going wrong and the appalling service that I should expect, nothing so much as a step out of place has been detected yet.

The ship is much nicer than I remember, and the service so far has been beyond reproach with everyone bending over backwards to make our stay enjoyable.

Of course that's not to say some of the other passengers havnt given us a few laughs already.....

oh and thanks for the hint Whitemarsh. The caviar in Princess is very enjoyable, and funnily enough not often ordered!

regards

roscoe

Come come Roscoe, you are suppose to be enjoying yourself! I thought that it was only the Brits who are the pessimists!! I always thought that New Zealanders are friendly, outgoing, somewhat reserved initially yet polite, and enjoy extending hospitality or so my mother told me.;)

Come come Roscoe, you are suppose to be enjoying yourself! I thought that it was only the Brits who are the pessimists!! I always thought that New Zealanders are friendly, outgoing, somewhat reserved initially yet polite, and enjoy extending hospitality or so my mother told me.;)

im sorry...lol..I should have been clearer...the ship is fabulous. Food fantastic and the crew more than amiable...

:D

im sorry...lol..I should have been clearer...the ship is fabulous. Food fantastic and the crew more than amiable...

:D

I'm glad you're having a good time. :) In eleven words you've just summed up the QM2 experience. I'm so jealous that you're onboard - I didn't want to get off!!

Are you in Queens Grill or Princess Grill?

I'm glad you're having a good time. :) In eleven words you've just summed up the QM2 experience. I'm so jealous that you're onboard - I didn't want to get off!!

Are you in Queens Grill or Princess Grill?

thanks whitemarsh....47 days and even im jealous of me. Akaroa today was stunning the ship is blown away by the beauty of the area. I wont of course be able to do a daily blog as I am not nearly as elequent as you...but i will impasse a little gossip that you probably knew and were discrete enough not to pass on.

there is a couple on board who i met very briefly....they won the sector...in ..

A COLOURING COMPETITION!!!

it must have seen some competition. I dont know the details but they seem very nice and they are inhabitting one of the big flash apartments at the back of the ship. there was a huge party going on there last night at sailaway....

ate in brittania last night. In fact....i have to say it is a nicer room than the grills . luckily thats what i can normally afford.!

roscoe

just sounds fantastic! very envious here, we were last on QM2 in November for a trasatlantic then did the Queen Victoria in February from San Francisco to Auckland.

We never have time to catch up in Auckland so this is a good way for a natter!!

We do need updates please so we can live vicariously through your voyage!! Will get our crayons out, sure beats working!!

Do have fun.

L&P

xx

just sounds fantastic! very envious here, we were last on QM2 in November for a trasatlantic then did the Queen Victoria in February from San Francisco to Auckland.

We never have time to catch up in Auckland so this is a good way for a natter!!

We do need updates please so we can live vicariously through your voyage!! Will get our crayons out, sure beats working!!

Do have fun.

L&P

xx

L & P...is that you...???? send me your e addy, ill add you into the blog access....

L & P...is that you...???? send me your e addy, ill add you into the blog access....

E ADDY!! Angels and ministers of grace defend us. The infantilisation of the language takes a giant leap forward.

Gab.

Glad you're enjoying your cruise - what sorts of things were on offer to do in Akaroa?

We'll be there in Nov.

akaroa is amazing the township have really come alive with the ships ocming in. There are lots of tours available at the end of the pier, some guy with old antique cars dressed in period costume was doing tours of the town which looked fun. There were dolphin tours and diving tours. Frankly and sadly I think it would be a good idea to skip christchurch. It would be too sad at the moment.

cafes and restaurants on the waterfront were fair heaving with people and the food coming out of the kitchens looked very good value . thoroughly recommended.

L here, I'm so bad at all this computwer stuff!!

email us if you can on paulheaslip@xtra.co.nz

done....blog sent.

had a lovely rough night, the ship is finally a ship. calmer today but there were a few things and including a few passengers flying. the ship handled it very well though.

had dinner int he todd english last night, very much worth the entrance fee...

1100 getting off and on in sydney tomorrow so we will have to train a whole lot of new passengers......

Archived