Excursion question: Isla Roatan

mrskirkman

My hubby and I are leaving on a cruise this Sunday. It is our first cruise!!!! It is with Carnival and it's a 7 day Carribean cruise. I was just going over our itinerary and trying to get everything in order. We only booked one excursion through the boat, but it was something I really wanted to do and wanted to make sure we could do it. However, after looking at the times, the excursion says it will go from 11:00 to 3:00. Our ship is suuposed to depart from that port at 3:00. Will we be able to get back in time????? It's through the ship so I can't imagine them scheduling it that way.....but that's what happened!

My hubby and I are leaving on a cruise this Sunday. It is our first cruise!!!! It is with Carnival and it's a 7 day Carribean cruise. I was just going over our itinerary and trying to get everything in order. We only booked one excursion through the boat, but it was something I really wanted to do and wanted to make sure we could do it. However, after looking at the times, the excursion says it will go from 11:00 to 3:00. Our ship is suuposed to depart from that port at 3:00. Will we be able to get back in time????? It's through the ship so I can't imagine them scheduling it that way.....but that's what happened!

Since you booked the excursion through Carnival, there won't be a problem. Either the excursion time or the ship's departure time will be adjusted accordingly. Hope you have perfect weather and a great cruise!

You don't need to worry about the time since you booked through the ship. Just make sure to look at your excursion tickets when they get delivered to your cabin, as the tour departure time may be adjusted to better fit the ship schedule.

Archived