Link to gerry cahill's update on triumph

tgunn1978

Note- There wasn't a single mention of when the ship will return to service.

But it does make me feel even better about cruising!

http://*******/YYeZta

or

http://carnival-news.com/2013/03/12/carnival-cruise-lines-president-and-ceo-gerry-cahill-comments-on-carnival-triumph-from-cruise-shipping-miami-2013/

Hope they work!

The second link worked...first one was obliterated. Interesting comments but not learning much of anything new.

My thoughts as well. I am happy to hear of all the things they are doing to prevent this from happening again. I am also glad to see how many people, experts, etc are involved in the research. But I would have liked to hear how the clean up and repairs are going to this point.

My thoughts as well. I am happy to hear of all the things they are doing to prevent this from happening again. I am also glad to see how many people, experts, etc are involved in the research. But I would have liked to hear how the clean up and repairs are going to this point.

Agreed

Yes. There are people scheduled to sail on Triumph in just over five weeks. I'm sure they are very anxious to hear something.

Archived