Port Arrival time?

frediver

It's been a while since our last Cruise and that one was not really the best, another story, But:

One of our ports lists an arrival time of 8AM ( Aruba ) this is the only port we would like to do a private tour. I'm wondering, is 8AM the time we actually arrive or the scheduled time they release the passengers? We need to be at the tour by 9AM and I am wondering if we would be cutting our time to close? I'm guessing with a 15min. taxi ride and another 15min to get off the boat as min. we should/could make it if that is all it really takes !

What site can I check to find out how many ships are in port for our stop at Aruba, 4/25/13 IIRC.

Thanks

That's the time the ship is scheduled to arrive in port. Are you docking or anchoring? You should be able to make a 9am excursion if you're docked but if you're anchored, you might be cutting it close unless you have priority tender privileges (you're in a suite or are a platinum member).

Archived