Specialty menu

marky63

On oceania can you order something from one restaurant when eating in another. ie a steak from grill when in itailian restaurant. i've done it on princess. thanks We just booked our first Oceania cruise.

On oceania can you order something from one restaurant when eating in another. ie a steak from grill when in itailian restaurant. i've done it on princess. thanks We just booked our first Oceania cruise.

I do not think it is possible. We once tried to get something from the GDR for my husband and the answer was "No." Perhaps others have had more success.

I do not believe so

If you are in a PH or Suite you could if dining in your cabin

I do not believe so

If you are in a PH or Suite you could if dining in your cabin

+1

The rational being that if they started that kind of menu "mix and match" then the Restaurants would lose their individual identities, and Oceania, understandably, wants to guard against that.

As has been stated, if one books any kind of a Suite (Penthouse and above), your butler will serve any item from any of the restaurant menus in your room, where you control the ambience. ;)

You can request a dish from another restaurant when it is on the menu of the MDR. For example, one night they had Jacques Pepin's chicken as a menu option in the main dining room. I do not believe you can order another dish if it is not on the menu, but I did not try.

You can request a dish from another restaurant when it is on the menu of the MDR. For example, one night they had Jacques Pepin's chicken as a menu option in the main dining room. I do not believe you can order another dish if it is not on the menu, but I did not try.

The Jacques Pepin chicken is ALWAYS an option on the GDR menu

along with salmon & Steak Frites

Just curious what restaurant you were in when you ordered the chicken??

Archived