First time to Half Moon Cay, looking for information regarding Lagoon water park

We will be going to Half Moon Cay for the first time in September and will be traveling with our DD, SIL and four year old granddaughter. Is the Lagoon Water Park something a four year old will be able to participate in and enjoy? I searched for pictures and haven't been successful so I'm asking the CC family to answer my question. Thanks in advance! :)

I remember there being a slide and a spray area where my son and his cousin played when we were HMC but I'm not sure if this is what you're referring to. If so, then it should be fine. My son and his cousin were both 10 at the time but I did see much younger kids playing there too and everyone seemed to be having a great time (aka: no unruly kids to make the smaller ones feel unsafe).

I remember there being a slide and a spray area where my son and his cousin played when we were HMC but I'm not sure if this is what you're referring to. If so, then it should be fine. My son and his cousin were both 10 at the time but I did see much younger kids playing there too and everyone seemed to be having a great time (aka: no unruly kids to make the smaller ones feel unsafe).

Thanks mephistoles for the reply!

Last time I was there the water park had been removed or had hurricane damage.

I even asked about if it was to be replaced over on the Carnival site but never received a reply. Hopefully someone will see this as I'm also interested if it was ever replaced.

Last time I was there the water park had been removed or had hurricane damage.

I even asked about if it was to be replaced over on the Carnival site but never received a reply. Hopefully someone will see this as I'm also interested if it was ever replaced.

Cruizinman, I hate to hear that! Anyone have any more details for us?

Archived