Draft Beer & Butler Ironing on the Sun

2boyzmom

We will be sailing a week from today and beyond excited :). I was wondering if the butler can iron a few things for me (I ususally get items pressed the first day but occasionally miss a blouse or soemthing) and where on the ship has draft beer and what kind is available? Thanks everyone and will review the trip when I return.

I don't think the butler will be able to iron your clothes for you as they will be serving multiple suites along with yours. I am sure he/she will be happy to bring you an iron for you to take care of it yourself.

I've never seen "ironing" listed as one of the things people have asked butlers to do. I'm sure there are many here that will say that a butler should do everything you ask, but I'm of the opinion that they're busy and their time should be respected. I would not ask them to pack or unpack me, shine my dress shoes, iron my clothes or loofah me in the shower. I WOULD, however, ask that they help me expedite pressing of my clothing (if needed) or shining of my shoes, by the people who do that as part of their job.

Just my two pennies

I've never seen "ironing" listed as one of the things people have asked butlers to do. I'm sure there are many here that will say that a butler should do everything you ask, but I'm of the opinion that they're busy and their time should be respected. I would not ask them to pack or unpack me, shine my dress shoes, iron my clothes or loofah me in the shower. I WOULD, however, ask that they help me expedite pressing of my clothing (if needed) or shining of my shoes, by the people who do that as part of their job.

Just my two pennies

Thought I'd ask- we have had the luxury of a Butler a few times now and dont ask him/her to do much of anything. Thought I'd ask. No flaming necessary.

Archived