Peter Shanks - 24 March @ 13.45

Happyboating

Will be up on stage, on Stand 22, at The Daily Telegraph Cruise Show at Olympia in London.

And I trust that every single one of us will turn out on the night to show our admiration, respect, and support for the living legend himself, the greatest ever cruise line president in the history of sea travel.

J

Pete - if you're looking in at all, that's a Q1 on Queen Victoria, Fri 13 Sep 13, out of Soton for the Adriatic.

I wish I could be there! I will be in Venice that weekend.

If anyone wants a good question to ask, please ask why couples (from about April onwards) can access the special offers in the Getaway fares, but solo travellers can only access the expensive Vantage fares. What does Cunard have against solo travellers? Why is their policy so unfair? Why are special fares not extended to solo travellers? Does Cunard not want them on board?

(To give you an example, I saw one cruise where the per person Getaway fee was about £900 - so £1800 for a cabin - but the solo traveller who had no option but to buy a Vantage fare would have to pay close to £2700 for the same rate of cabin.)

I will no longer be able to afford to travel with Cunard.

Pete - if you're looking in at all, that's a Q1 on Queen Victoria, Fri 13 Sep 13, out of Soton for the Adriatic.
Your departing on a Friday? Friday 13th :eek::eek::eek:

You're doomed.... doomed I'll tell yuh. Click

No doubt when you say those words they will definitely sound the part far better than my useless accent.

Your departing on a Friday? Friday 13th :eek::eek::eek:

You're doomed.... doomed I'll tell yuh. Click

No doubt when you say those words they will definitely sound the part far better than my useless accent.

Aye, we're aw doomed right enough.

Just as well I'm not superstitious! :eek:

But I just know I'll get my upgrade - my mate Pete won't let me down.

J

• 2 weeks later...
Will be up on stage, on Stand 22, at The Telegraph Cruise Show at Olympia in London.

Have just looked at email again and there is a proviso that says this may change and to check the daily programme! If he's there he will be doing a Q&A.

Please, how did it go? TThanks, -S

Archived