Breeze: Anytime (YTD) Dining Vs. Traditional...? GO!

mrak

I know this has been discussed before but I will ask again...

We are currently confirmed for YTD on the Breeze, however, we have always liked the traditional dining because it is fun to get to know your wait staff and table mates if you have any. Also, We like the wrap around windows of the aft dining room and I think all YTD dining is in the mid-ship dining room. Also, I have read that some people have had really poor/slow service when using YTD.

That said, we are always up for trying something new and getting done with dinner before 9:30 would be nice ( we ALWAYS choose the late seating).

Anyone who likes the traditional dining on a cruise that has made the switch, please share your thoughts! Or anyone else for that matter!:)

I know this has been discussed before but I will ask again...

We are currently confirmed for YTD on the Breeze, however, we have always liked the traditional dining because it is fun to get to know your wait staff and table mates if you have any. Also, We like the wrap around windows of the aft dining room and I think all YTD dining is in the mid-ship dining room. Also, I have read that some people have had really poor/slow service when using YTD.

That said, we are always up for trying something new and getting done with dinner before 9:30 would be nice ( we ALWAYS choose the late seating).

Anyone who likes the traditional dining on a cruise that has made the switch, please share your thoughts! Or anyone else for that matter!:)

I have never had a problem with YTD. I have always asked for a window seat and was able to get one but we always go early, usually when the dining room opens. You can also ask for a big table. We were also seated at the same table with the same people several times. I think they keep up with that in their computer when you walk in.

It seems as if YTD is faster to go to waitlist than the late seating. Does anyone know if we get on the ship and dont care for/have problems with the YTD, can we change to the late seating?

We just tried YTD for the first time on the 2/16 Breeze 8 night southern and will probably not do it again. We tried 3 nights and 2 of the nights we waited in a long line almost to the theater to get in and then service was very slow. 1 night the wait to get in wasn't that long but we waited over 30 minutes for our entrees after our appetizer dishes had been cleared. We'll be going back to set dining on our next cruise.

We just tried YTD for the first time on the 2/16 Breeze 8 night southern and will probably not do it again. We tried 3 nights and 2 of the nights we waited in a long line almost to the theater to get in and then service was very slow. 1 night the wait to get in wasn't that long but we waited over 30 minutes for our entrees after our appetizer dishes had been cleared. We'll be going back to set dining on our next cruise.

I could be wrong but - I thought they gave you a beeper thing and you could hit the bar or something while you were waiting? :confused:

I could be wrong but - I thought they gave you a beeper thing and you could hit the bar or something while you were waiting? :confused:

That never happened on our cruise. We would have been happy to wait at the bar with a beeper.

Archived