All Things Glory!

msstarr22

We just returned off the Glory and had a great time! We have cruised over 15 times and had not been on Carnival for awhile. Aside from missing the Port of Grand Turk due to GI illness we had a nice cruise. We did, however, have 2 medical emergencies due to crew. One, we had to return to Nassau after 2 hours of sailing and the other was a coast guard helicopter rescue in the middle of the ocean.

The 2.0 upgrades were great! We loved Guys Burgers and the Blue Iguana Burritos. Also, loved hanging out in Serenity, very nice for reading, napping and getting a little bit of shade. My son loved the pizza, it was a little bit of a wait each time but he didn't mind. They cook it to order.

My son was upset that the basketball, mini golf closed early, at five, each day. Would have liked it open a little longer, especially on a port day.

Had a great time at Magen's Bay in St. Thomas. The waves were huge and all the boys body surfed all day.

Went to Cable Beach in Nassau, not one of our favorites, did not want to pay the extra fees to be at the hotels so just got dropped there at the beginning of the beach. It was a fine beach day and a gorgeous view but that's it. If we had been there longer, we would have gone to Atlantis, have done it before and loved it. We did the Comfort Inn passes to get it cheaper.

Debarkation was a breeze, literally walked off the ship with all our luggage, it was amazing and the easiest we can remember.

We thought the shows were very nice. Our kids needed to do a paper on a musical show so it worked out great for that. Lots of popular songs that were fun. Don't miss the Diva Show, it was the best!

Newlywed show was great! Hasbro show was fun too. Josh, the cruise director was really good.

All in all it was a great vacation with friends! Hope to get to Grand Turk in the future, that was why we booked the cruise!:mad:

Grand Turk was awesome! It's awful what's happening there. :( hope u get to go back and go to jacks shack. So fun!

• 2 weeks later...
There's already an "All Things Glory" thread. Here is the link...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=664175&highlight=all+things+glory

There's already an "All Things Glory" thread. Here is the link...

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showt...l+things+glory

I saw this and it was very OLD I was looking for good information about the Glory since 2.0. Plus I thought that if others were looking for the other info it could be found here as well.

Archived