Health information question on check in page

Gayle V

Perhaps I'm remembering a cruise with another line, but in the past, I remember seeing a section of the on line check in, that asked about any health issues. You could enter info like being diabetic, there. Hubby is a diabetic, I think I answered that question for him last cruise. They put a needle box in the cabin for him, based on that info. We did not ask for the box, as hubby controls his diabetes with pills.

The waiter also offered some extra selections for him at dinner, stuff not anywhere on the menu. Some of those dietetic desserts looked pretty good.

Anyway, the friend who I'm cruising with in May, is also a diabetic. But I don't remember seeing that question, as I helped her fill out the check in.

Was that another cruise line, that I'm remembering; and Carnival does not do this. Or did we just somehow miss the question. I went back in to edit the check in , but still did not find that question.

Anyone know?

When I booked my Glory cruise online a few nights ago there was a section that asked medical questions like that. Since that was during the booking process you might have to call someone to make any of those kinds of changes.

Archived