Prices went way up this afternoon!

GAMOM4

:confused:You had better really be watching the prices on the cruises....after dropping several times in the past few days....yesterday $110.00 ... this afternoon the price of my cruise went up higher than I originally paid for it...what on earth is causing them to change prices several times a day...I wonder if they went up on prices since it is the weekend

hoping folks will sign on and book, thinking the prices are low due to recent bad press?

As Carnival approaches a sale the week end before the prices are inflated. Then a couple of days after the sale ends they go back to normal. Happens all the time. That is why I have always said Carnival Never has a sale.

I have seen this happen several times as well...what strikes me funny is the prices have gone WAY up....almost $300. In just one of our cabins and about $200. On the other! :eek:

From 4am till 6pm today our cruise price moved 6 times. I cought a good 1 this morning. Went from 4 people in 1 Inside room to 2 in 1 Inside and 2 other people in a OV and got $39 in OBC. I liked going from 1 cabin to 2 and getting OBC...:D

That was a good move!

:confused:You had better really be watching the prices on the cruises....after dropping several times in the past few days....yesterday $110.00 ... this afternoon the price of my cruise went up higher than I originally paid for it...what on earth is causing them to change prices several times a day...I wonder if they went up on prices since it is the weekend

Maybe they have to raise the price because of all the 50% off of a future cruise that they have been giving lately!!

There is. For PG we'll see the sale on Monday; all others will see it on Tuesday and the sale will end on Friday. Supposedly the one on Monday will be better and we'll only be able to take advantage of that one just on Monday.

The sale will feature up to $600 savings on select sailing through August 2013. The PG preview will feature the best available upgrades on Monday only. Everyone else will enjoy great low rates Tuesday - Friday.

Oh well, mine is in Sept. Guess I will miss that great sale:rolleyes:

Still wondering why the current sale disappeared... it was extended through Saturday ??

Just got approval on my last drop of $200 on our 8D balcony yesterday, and it dropped another $40 just now. I last checked about 2 hours ago and it was up $150. Now down $40. Form sent!! This(if approved) will make $540 since I booked on January 24.

Yesterday morning UK time, mine showed 4874 with tax (12 night sailing). Yesterday evening around 16. 00 Florida time it was up to 5300.

This morning 9.00 am UK time so around 4.00 am Florida time it was back down to 4874. I think someone pressed the wrong button, it sent the prices up and then they realised what had happened and re-adjusted them. It's now around 9.00 am Florida time and it's still showing 4874.

Archived