Coral Breeze

tjwcs

Hi,

We have gone snorkeling with Coral Breeze two times in the past. Always met them inside the tourism village. I received an email that they meet now outside of the tourism village. Where do you get on their boats ? Same boats?

Thank,

Teena;)

Hi,

We have gone snorkeling with Coral Breeze two times in the past. Always met them inside the tourism village. I received an email that they meet now outside of the tourism village. Where do you get on their boats ? Same boats?

Thank,

Teena;)

Different boats.

Hammerhead,whose boats you used before now work through the Wet Lizard.

Hi,

Thank,

Teena;)

They have different boats but still worth using. Outside the gates, they have someone with signs who will show you where their new office is. Did this in Dec and it was all okay.

Thanks Teena, as this is a switcharoo from what we booked..Are they as good as Hammerhead ?*

They have different boats but still worth using. Outside the gates, they have someone with signs who will show you where their new office is. Did this in Dec and it was all okay.

My instruction e-mail I just got has three different names, so I am sure it is a different crew, but I am not concerned, as I am sure it will be fine. Also, some correspondence from Laura at the Wet Lizard said they will do the Shark Ray/ Caulkner tour if they get enough people. I prefer to book a tour ahead and know I will be going for sure.

So does Coral Breeze still have the same staff? We were looking forward to seeing James and the lady (I think her name was Henny?)

Hi John:

Coralbreeze is no longer meeting at the wet lizard or using hammerhead. They have another guide so you

will be meeting them outside the tourism village. If we have enough persons for the shark ray we will do it,

but we always do the Bannister Island / snorkeling trip. Let me know if that is something you would be interested in.

Hope to see you when you come back to Belize

Laura Thompson

The Wet Lizard Restaurant and Tours

http://www.thewetlizard.com

Correspondence from Mark with Coral Breeze

Location of Tour Departure: Your tour departs from just outside the Tourism Village in Belize City (the dock area where the cruise ship tender boats drop off their passengers). As you disembark from your tender boat, go to Terminal 4 (aka the Pirate Terminal) and pass through the iron gates. Just outside the gates, you will see a sign for Coral Breeze Adventure Tours (our local operations partner) and will be met by your guide. Please ask for Ivar, Star, or Javier if you cannot find your guide.

Archived