Cupcake lesson?

My whole family did it as a group-3 young-teens and 2 adults. It was worth it. The lesson is a half hour or so long, the frosting is tasty, and the cupcakes were adorable! We were with 6 other people and had a very fun instructor.

The cupcakes are gigantic- we really had nice experience. My 13 year old son was even glad that I dragged him to it.

My granddaughter age 10 takes a cupcake class as an after school activity and loves it. They make such cute ones every week. I hope NOS offers a class in June, she would be thrilled!....and so will I.

What if ou are a family of four... Is there a way for us to do it together. Should I book the adult or kid lesson. I was thinking I read something where they would not allow adults in when kids were doing it? Is that correct?

Can you sign up ahead of time? I thought you had to wait until you were onboard.

You can sign up earlier online - it is located under the speciality restaurants section under the pre cruise planner.

I can only speak for the kids classes that they offer on board.

On the Liberty this past November, had myself and my daughter do the kids class and there we were able to decorate 2 cupcakes and the class lasted for an hour (did a lion and a frog).

This past week, my father and daughter did the kids cupcake class on the Oasis and it was only 25 minutes and they did just one cupcake (monkey) and gave the kids bracelets.

I preferred the cupcake class on the Liberty much more than the Oasis due to the availability of times (earlier afternoon classes on the liberty where as on the Oasis it was only available at 5 pm which could affect dining schedules). We did have fun at both though!

Hope this helps!

Gwen

okay those look and sound amazing! I so doing that now and I am really excited! You know something is good when you get a lot a reviews and not one of them is negative

Ok, so I'll be the one negative!:D I would not pay $22 dollars for the cupcake class for me to do, I did pay $15 for the kids class so my 5 1/2 year old grandson could do it and it was just ok. Basically, each child got a kit to assemble a monkey cupcake. I would imagine the adult class is similar with maybe a higher level of difficulty. The class took about 20 minutes.

Ben said the class was "kinda of boring":D

Sherri

I pre-scheduled ours (adult) on Oasis 5/4/13 for 2:30 in the afternoon on our first full sea day. Says it's an hour long. There were 3 times available 1:00- 2:30- 4:00.

Shhhh it's a suprise....it's the wife's b-day that day:)

Archived