Car Rental Recommendations, please!

YoureMoving

DH, myself and 2 children will be visiting Cozumel on the 24th of June via Carnival Miracle. We are interested in renting a jeep since our day in Cozumel is now quite long (8a to 10p) and we'll have extra time to explore. I've been looking on the internet (via Cozumel Insider) at rates and have some questions. Someone on one post mentioned not to rent from Less Pay and said there was an earlier post regarding that, but I couldn't find it. Anyone here had good or bad experiences with Less Pay or others? So far, Less Pay looks to be one of the less expensive and say they have jeeps with a/c? Some help here, please! :)

I suggest Excutive for the most reliable and Less Pay for the least expensive on the island. I have dozens several of Less Pays jeeps and have never had one with a/c unless you count the top and windows down! Most if not all of Executives jeeps do have a/c.

We rented one last Easter. We just got off the ship and went to the rental agencies at the pier and found our bets price. I really can't remember which one it was. Could have been Executive. We had a great time and are planning on doing it again next April. Be sure to stop at Coconuts for a drink!

Archived