DlxOV vs CoveBalc on Magic - opinions?

gcooper

We currently have a Deluxe Ocean View cabin on the Riveria deck but thinking about moving to a Cove Balcony cabin on the Main deck.

On one hand having two bathrooms with the deluxe ocean view would help out with getting ready sinc ethereal are four of us but we have never had a balcony cabin either and would like to try one.

2 adults and 1 kid and 1 tween.

The Cove Balcony would save us $50 but the sale ends today.

Any opinions you all could offer?

(reposting for a member of my Roll Call as I figured there would be more qualified answerers in the main CCL forum than on our Roll Call)

also have 2 adults, 1 teen and 1 tween. We always get a balcony. I usually go back to cabin 30 mins prior to the hubby and kids to shower and get ready. Whoever is done first usually ends up sitting on the balcony waiting for the others. Prefer having the outdoor space over extra bathroom.

Thanks gccooper for reposting here (I posted it in our roll call). We did go ahead and make the change to the Cove Balcony. I think we will really enjoy it as we've never had a balcony at all. Can't wait to sit out on our own private space! :D

Archived