Great Visit with PB Tom!

Jacquelyn11

We were in Cozumel on May 27 on the RCCL Mariner. I did a little shopping in the morning, then my 12yo DS and I took a cab to Paradise Beach. I had asked Tom what he might like from the Georgia area, and he mentioned Vidalia Onion Relish. For those that don't know, it is a very sweet onion grown in Vidalia, GA, in central/south GA. I found a place just off I-75 in Calhoun, GA that sold Vidalia Onion Relish.

http://www.calhounproduce.com/products.htm

We arrived and ask to speak to Tom at the bar. He was in his Air Conditioned office doing what he does best....Posting on Cruise Critic!! :)

He really appreciated the relish. I also bought a small jar of Peach preserves and a jar of Fig preserves. The Figs were for his wife, as most pregnant women have trouble with constipation, and figs will help!

PB Tom is a young guy that I could tell loves life and still has alot of "kid" left in him! He was very nice in getting us a lounge chair, a round of drinks and a wrist band for my son. He even took a few minutes to chat with me about his life that brought him down to Cozumel. He also had a visit from a contractor who had built the pier on the property. There are also plans to put a fresh water pool at PB! :D

My 12yo DS enjoyed the trampoline. He had a little trouble getting on the Iceberg but finally conquered it. I ordered the nachos with chicken and steak. They were very tasty!

We spent a relaxing (for me anyway) 3 hours there. Plan to visit again the next time we are in Cozumel! Good luck with becoming a daddy PB Tom!

Jacquelyn :D

I was just waiting for you to post! :)

Thanx so much for the treats, I've enjoyed the relish at a couple of BBQ´s already and Margarita found the figs quite timely as well...she asked me to thank you for them!

It was nice to meet you and your son, glad you had a great time here and hopefully you´ll be back!

Hasta la vista!

Archived